This easy bean dip is a tasty but low-fat option to serve on a buffet or as a snack. It is surprisingly quick and simple to make and the result is delicious considering the lack of effort required to make this dip. Here is an easy recipe for bean dip.
Ingredients for Bean Dip
- 1 x 400g tin of chickpeas
- 1 x 400g tin of cannellini beans.
- 4 heaped tablespoons plain yoghurt
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
How to Make Bean Dip
- Put half the beans and chickpeas into a food processor with the yoghurt, lemon juice, cumin, and garlic.
- Blitz into a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining beans and chickpeas along with the lemon zest.
- Blitz only quickly to get a chunky bean dip.
- Serve with crudites, flatbreads, or other dipping ingredients.