I love fruit but tend to use it as an ingredient rather than eating whole pieces of fruit. Mango is one of my favourites and I like to eat this in a mango salsa, which is a fruity, delicious, and zesty alternative to a traditional salsa. It is an amazingly simple recipe as there is no cooking involved. Here is an easy recipe for mango salsa.
Ingredients for Mango Salsa
- 2 mangos
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 chilli
- Juice of 1 lime
- A small handful of fresh coriander
How to Make Mango Salsa
- Peel the mango and remove the stone before dicing into small pieces.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Deseed and finely chop the pepper and chilli.
- Add the mango, onion, pepper, and chilli in a mixing bowl and stir together.
- Pour over the lime juice and season with salt.
- Tear the coriander and sprinkle into the salsa before giving a final stir.