Having a dip adds an extra flavour element to a dish, is great for serving with snacks and is a good addition to a buffet. A particularly tasty one is a blue cheese dip. This is easy to make as it requires no cooking skills and is delicious served with crudites, a salad, or chicken wings. Here is how to make a quick and simple blue cheese dip.
Ingredients for Blue Cheese Dip
- 2 oz/ 60 g blue cheese
- 5 heaped tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 fl oz/ 30 ml single cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Black pepper
How to Make Blue Cheese Dip
- Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and single cream to a bowl and mix together to create a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Crush the blue cheese using the back of a fork so that the cheese breaks into small pieces.
- Add the blue cheese to the mixture and stir in well.
- Season the dip with black pepper and stir again.